League Of Legends Sword

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Favorite Anime Openings (Top 10)

Hey Guys, Just got back from school. On the way home i was listening to some Epic Anime Openings. So with that said, I give you my Top 10 Anime Openings.



NUMBER 10

Bleach - Rolling Star
               
Why not enjoy some Epic Anime Music. Lets say BLEACH - ROLLING STAR. This has been one of my favorite songs throughout the years. It is a very catchy song and always gets my attention when it plays. So for that, it gets a place in my Top 10 list.
Rolling Star


Number 9

Naruto - Motohira Hata-Toumei Datta Sekai

           
Ahhh, Another song that reminds me of good ol' times. Motohira Hata- Toumei Datta Sekai. This song is a very epic song for me. Naruto has always been one of my favorite animes and this is one of the best Openings of it I think it deserves Number 9 in my list.










Motohira Hata- Toumei Datta Sekai


Number 8

Fairy Tail - Yakusoku no Hi

                                    OMG FAIRY TAIL :), It has been my choice anime for around 2 years? Well anyway, the 14th and last opening of Fairy Tail definitely deserves being Number 8. Aside from being a good and dramatic Opening, it was the last opening of an epic Anime. Lets Claps our feet for FAIRY TAIL.









Yakusoku no Hi


Number 7
Beelzebub - Hey!!!
                                Hey!!! Look, its Beelzebub, the anime with the cute, adorable and destructive demon baby :D. Beelzebub has and still is one of my favorite animes. For this number, the Opening i choose is Opening number 3, Hey!!!. I chose it because among all its openings, it sounded the most modern, and lively openings.












Hey!!!


Number 6

Tower of Druaga - Questions

                          Tower of Druaga... Hmm, it may have been a short anime, but it was an anime worth watching. When i first saw it, i was already enticed to it, so i watched it and to be honest, I was a little disappointed when it ended after like 60 episodes? So yeah, here is Questions from ToD.












Questions


Number 5

K - Kings

        Its K, one of the more recent Animes. The start wasn't really impressive for me, but as it went through I started to like it :D. Anyway, I give you Kings from the anime K.












Kings


Number 4

One Piece - Fight Together
            
                Ahh, One Piece, I just started watching this again recently and i remembered all the good times I had watching this among all the Openings, I think this deserves the spot for number 4. One Piece's Fight Together.












Fight Together


Number 3

Fairy Tail Ova - Blow Away!

                                      This Opening Shall BLOW AWAY your minds :D. Another Deserving Fairy Tail Opening. Fairy Tail OVA - BLOW AWAY. This song was an epic opening for an Ova. I was super impressed when I first heard it because it had all the requirements a song needs.












Blow Away!


Number 2


Bleach - Change!

                    BLEACHHHHH AGAINNNNN. This time with this epic Opening. CHANGE by MIWA. This has been NUMERO UNO in my mind for a long time, when I say long, I mean LONGGGG. I even put it as a song for my class project :)) and everyone appreciated it :D.
Change!

!Number 1!

Fairy Tail, The Phoenix Priestess - 200 Miles

                             Yeah, as you may notice, I LOVE FAIRY TAIL! I was so happy when they announced the movie, and was even happier when I was watching it. The Opening song is also epic and fits well with the Movie. Therefore its fair that this gets Number 1 in my list :D.












200 Miles


Well Guys, I guess thats my top 10 anime Openings. See you next time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts