League Of Legends Sword

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Best Anime Weapons (Top 10)

Hey guys, I just finished watching Bleach again and as you know, Bleach showcases one of the best swords in Anime History. I wanted to show you all weapons in Anime but that's IMPOSSIBLE. With that covered, I give you my Top 10 Anime Weapons.


"NUMBER 10"

Byakuya Kukuchi's SENBONZAKURA

For all those Bleach Fans out there, I'm sure you know Senbonzakura. It is a sword used by Byakuya Kukuchi which has the power to turn in to Cherry Blossom Petals or an infinite amount of swords ready to slash your face up. With this weapon's powers I think its worth the 10th spot in this list.


"NUMBER 9"

"The Death Note"

Yep, the name speaks out itself. The weapon in which you write the name of the person you want to kill and he/she shall die in a matter of seconds. Although it may seem as the best weapon, for me it goes in the Number 9 spot in our list.


"NUMBER 8"

"The Zebul Spells"

Meh, technically this isn't even considered a weapon, but it can be used as a weapon in so many ways. Why is this in the list? Well.... Think about it, if you had the powers of a Devil/God, imagine all the possibilities if you don't go crazy with power. >:). ANYWAY, the known users are
1. Tatsumi Oga
2. Zenjuro Saotome
3. Hidetora Tojo (Doesn't Really Use it but has the mark)


"NUMBER 7"

Alucard's Jackal Pistol

Damn Bro, it would be nearly impossible for Alucard's Pistol not to be in this list. This is weapon is so epic, I SWEAR, this is one of my most favorite weapons EVER.


"NUMBER 6"

Sepiroth's Masamune Sword

Talk about long, Sepiroth's sword is one of the coolest weapons there is (including the fact that he can swing it super fast even though its super long and heavy). When i played my first FF7 game i found it VERY HARD to beat the crap out of this boss and did not beat him until a year later.


"NUMBER 5"

Squall's Gunblade


Squall's Gunblade, 1 word, EPIC. What's better than a sword?, A sword that can be used as a gun at the same time. Yep I'm talking about THE GUNBLADE of Squall. When i first saw this weapon I was amazed and I even asked my parents ( FORCED ) to buy me a toy of it :))).


"NUMBER 4"

Saber's Excalibur

Saber = AWESOME, Excalibur = AWESOME. Saber + Excalibur = "Error Too Much Epicness". Excalibur is one hell of a sword and it's wielded by a beautiful anime girl who is an epic swordsman (or woman, idk).


"NUMBER 3"

Ichigo Kurosaki's Hollow Mask

Technically, this isn't a weapon. But considering what it does, I think it is a weapon in a way. Whats better than having another soul in your body which appears when your near death. Then after you get the hang of it, you can use it for your own purpose. Yeah, Ichigo thinks of the same thing. He sort of hates it at the start but then ends up using it for the right purpose after he learned how to control it.


"NUMBER 2"

Freed Justine's Rune Sword


Damn bro, if I had a sword that can make runes (which can practically do anything),I might go CRAZY with power :)). Imagine setting runes all over your school saying, TEACHERS WILL FORGET ABOUT GIVING ALL KINDS OF TESTS. Yeah, lol, 1 word for this sword. EPIC.



"NUMBER 1"


Cloud Strife's Fusion Sword

Cloud's Fusion Sword speaks for its name. Its a mix of TONS OF SWORDS which combine in to 1 sword. Once he uses his skill, Omnislash V5, the sword will split in to all its parts and he can slash enemies using it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.


Well, there you have it, my TOP 10 ANIME SWORDS. Feel free to suggest more Top 10's in the comments BELOW
V
V
V

1 comments:

  1. Too bad freed only uses runes to trap people -.-
    oh and wings, can't forget those X3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts